MOVERM Management Consulting was founded in 1997 to provide consultancy of Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS) design, Workforce planning & development and productivity analysis . Our practice also includes HR strategic planning, Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Training and Development.
MOVERM believes that HR MGT in private, public or governmental entity faces various challenges, opportunities and problems that may need more attention especially in the 21st Century.
So, We have built our consulting practice around the broadest possible base of experience, expertise, and problem solving abilities to move HR practices towards 21st Century challenges.
Our services, available on project, or retainer basis include:
- Organizational Development
- Organizational & Functional Structuring
- Merging & Conversion plans
- Change Management.
- Benchmark studies.
Human Resource Management
- Manpower utilization Audit
- HR Quality Management - HRQM
- Consult HR planning & budgeting Implementation
- Recruitment policies & negotiations.
- Work Studies - Performance Standards Ratios (PSR)
- QQPS Model Applications (Quantitative - Qualitative Performance Standards)
- Job Analysis, Description, Classification and Evaluation
- Salary & Compensation systems
- Employees Performance Management Systems (EPMS)
- Training Needs Analysis
- Measuring of training impact & ROI
- Career & Succession planning
- Competencies Framework
- Altered Learning & Training Programs for professionals and managerial Levels
- Workforce Quantitative & Qualitative Demand & Supply Analysis
- Workforce Planning
- Recruitment plans & Outsourcing
- HR Information System - HRIS
- HR Strategy
- HR Policies, Regulations and Procedures.
- HR Research & Utilization & productivity Analysis
- HR Plans through Merging & Conversion operations